The College of Public Speaking is the subsidiary of Institute of Public Speaking that handle training and capacity development. The college, through its systematically designed courses and seminars has the capacity to dramatically transform trainees into public speaking experts. Students at college Public Speaking testify that our training programmes are both practical and exciting.
This Certificate course is for those in Primary and Junior Secondary school to the class of Jss3 only.
This Certificate course is for students in O'Level, that is Secondary schools and its equivalents in education. All that have not attended A level.
This Certificate course is for A level and Undergraduate students that includes those awaiting result. Students of colleges of education, polytechnics, university Undergraduate students and equivalents.
To learn how to speak with impact, energy and power at the young age and become a Martin Luther King, a Mandela and likes at tender age. The young ones that have ideas, vision and dreams will be able to express them through this CLUB OF YOUNG PUBLIC SPEAKERS. That these young ones will be able to compete favorabily with others in any part of the globe.
This is an a ssociation of intrested members from all works of life. It is a non-religious affiliate. This Association is a child of Institute of public Speaking and will operate under the aims and objectives of the Institute. It is a non-religious and non-political assciation.
1. Diploma in Public Speaking
2. Advanced Diploma in Public Speaking and Corporate communication.
3. Post Graduate Diploma in Public Speaking and Presentation.
1. Public Speaking for Civil Servant in both Private and Public Domian (Public Speaking in Business Sectors).
2. Family Public Speaking Programme.
3. NYSC IPS Graduate Membership.
4. Seminar for Retirement Readiness.
1. Students Membership SIPS
2. Graduate Membership GIPS
3. Associate Membership AIPS
4. Full Membership MIPS
5. Corporate Membership CIPS
6. Fellow FIPS
3. Spelling Bee
4. Talk Shows